Voted Best Breakfast in Orlando
Dining Awards Hall of Fame “Orlando Magazine” 2018
Foodie – Best Breakfast “Orlando Sentinel” 2018 and 2016
Best Power Breakfast “Orlando Business Journal” 2017, 2016 and 2015
Foodster – Best Breakfast “Scott Joseph” 2017
Best Mom and Pop Business “College Park Community Newspaper – Best of 32804“
Best Bets “Orlando Sentinel” 2016
Memorial Weekend Hours
Saturday 6:30 – 2:00
Sunday 8:00 – 2:00
Monday 8:00 – 2:00
Serving Breakfast and Lunch all Day
- Maple Grazed Pork Belly Eggs Benedict, served with served of breakfast potatoes or grits.
- Smoked Salmon and Spinach Eggs Benedict with hollandaise sauce and capers, served with breakfast potatoes or grits.
- Lump Crab – Asparagus Omelet with mozzarella cheese and hollandaise sauce, served with breakfast potatoes or grits and toast.
- Avocado – Bacon Omelet with tomatoes and cheddar cheese, served with breakfast potatoes or grits and toast.
- Chorizo-Goat Cheese Omelet with tomatoes, served with breakfast potatoes or grits and toast.
- Beef Short Rib Hash and Eggs served with a grilled biscuit.
- Breakfast Quesadilla, eggs, bacon, spinach, onions, cheddar and mozzarella cheeses. Served with salsa and sour cream.
- Avocado Toast with goat cheese, tomatoes, kalamata olives and red onions on Honey Oat. Served with Eggs and Choice of bacon or sausage links.
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes and Eggs, served with Bacon Strips or Sausage Links.
- Lite Combo: 1/2 Cranberry-Walnut Chicken Salad with lettuce and tomato, choice of soup served with choice of cole slaw, pasta or potato salad.
- Salad: Harvest Salad with grilled chicken, goat cheese, dried cranberries and glazed walnuts, served with creamy apple cider vinaigrette.
- Salad: Berry Salad with grilled chicken, mozzarella cheese, glazed pecans, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries, served with creamy apple cider vinaigrette.
- Hungarian Beef Cabbage
- Tomato Basil with seasoned croutons
- Classic Loraine
- Broccoli and Artichoke
- Spinach and Mushroom
- Carrot Cake and Key Lime Pie by SugarBuzz
- Grilled Muffins: *Blueberry *Banana Chocolate Chip *Lemon Poppy *Pistachio
Enjoy the Best Breakfast in Orlando
Welcome to Shakers American Café, your neighborhood family owned and operated restaurant serving breakfast and lunch seven days a week.
Since 1993, Shakers American Café has become known for our great breakfast and lunch.
Our breakfast and lunch offerings are homemade. We use the freshest ingredients and everything is made to order
Our commitment is to always serve fresh food in generous portions at a reasonable prices.
Offering daily breakfast and lunch specials, signature sandwiches and salads, along with our homemade soups that are made fresh daily.
Come see why Shakers American Café was voted best breakfast in Orlando by the Orlando Business Journal’s Readers’ Choice Awards and the Orlando Sentinel Foodie Awards. We are proud of the great job we do and appreciate the amazing customers who come from all over Central Florida.
We look forward to serving you soon.
NAVIGATE THE MENU